Today we are going to make something very tasty and with very little calories. As a kid you might not liked broccoli much, but i bet that now as a grown up, you come to appreciate it more.
Here is the full recipe:
The following amount is for 30 tots.
- 700 g potato
- 2 broccoli heads
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1/2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 white onion
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- Preheat the oven to 220 C. Fill the saucepan with boiling water and place on medium heat.
- Peel the potato and chop them. Boil the potato for 5,6 minutes.
- Trim the broccoli and chop into medium sized florets.
- Boil the broccoli for around 2,3 minutes.
- Drain the water and leave the potatoes and broccoli to cool.
- Grate the potato and chop the broccoli and put them into a mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients like salt, pepper etc and mix them with your hands.
- With a large tbsp of the mixture, squeeze it in your hands and form a ball, then shape it into a cylinder.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes
- Serve with ketchup.
Please don’t forget to pin our yummy recipe.
Thank you so much!