Vegan Black Bean and Sweet Potato Tacos
Today we have something very easy to prepare and very tasty. It should take you around 20 minutes total. The following ingredients are for 8 corn tortillas. You can double up or down the ingredients.
- 2 cup black beans
- 4 cup sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp cumin
- 2 tbs cayenne
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 large tomato
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 lime
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- Salsa (optional)
- Hot sauce (optional)
- Place the sweet potato into a microwave and heat for 4-6 mins.
- Add 1 tbsp oil and 2 tbsp salsa.
- Season the mixture. ( over beans and potatoes).
- Heat it up for 2-3 minutes and mix it with a spoon until they are evenly heated.
- Fill the corn tortillas with the bean and potato mixture.
- Add the avocado, tomato and garnish.
Please don’t forget to pin our article.