Today we are doing something different. You might have noticed that almost every other smoothie has a yogurt in it. Well, not this one. This one will be the most healthiest version of Strawberry Smoothie.
Note: if you don’t have frozen bananas, just peel them, and freeze them.
- 1 cup hulled strawberries
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 frozen bananas
- assorted frozen berries for decor
- Wash your strawberries with some baking soda to remove the pesticides and hull them.
- Add all the ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the frozen berries for decor.
You can add some ice if you feel like you want to make it refreshing.
Please don’t forget to PIN our article.