Certainly, a lot of people will agree that maintaining an ideal body weight is a rather difficult task. What’s more, often times, even people who regularly exercise and are physically active have surplus weight issues. Nowadays, unfortunately, almost every second child is born obese. Statistics shows that in India, 40% of the population is overweight. According to experts, very soon, 50% of the world population will have excess weight problems.
How to Get Rid of Surplus Weight
Medical experts explain that obesity can have a detrimental effect on one’s overall health and cause numerous complications like high blood pressure, problems with digestion, diabetes, ulcers, heart and thyroid gland problems, psychological stress, etc. Newest research has shown that 1/3 of world population eats 50% more food than their stomach is able to digest. If these people would eat only as much food as they need, the food and water storage will be easily solved.
Why Do We Become Overweight and Obese?
Even though there are a lot of contributing factors, the ones mentioned below are the most common ones:
- Leading an unhealthy lifestyle
- Sleeping through the day instead at night
- Long working hours
- Poor diet rich in unhealthy foods
- Lack of physical activity i.e. spending a lot of time in front of a computer or leading a sedentary lifestyle without daily physical activity
To lose a lot of weight in a short amount of time, follow this set of rules:
In just 28 days, you could be doing 45 or even more push ups in a row. Such a simple workout can provide you with some amazing results. So share this workout with a friend and challenge each other together.
- Avoid drinking water during and after meals. Wait for an hour after a meal
- Never eat after 8PM; however, if you still feel hungry, opt for a cup of milk or some fruit
- Eat smaller meals
- Consume light foods
- Avoid alcohol, soft drinks, strong tea, coffee, and canned juices
- Make sure that 30% of your diet is liquid, comprised of soups, milk, etc.
- Opt for healthy snacks like salads, smoothies, seasonal fruits, lime juice, etc.
- Walk at least 4 times per day for 15 minutes, prior to meals
- Last but not least, avoid junk food which is filled with all kinds of chemicals and preservatives
Combine this diet tips with the 28 warrior push up challenge to see fast results:
28-DAY CHALLENGE WITH PUSH UPS:
• Do not let your bottom droop or come up.
• Your nose must almost touch the ground to complete one full pushup.
• Perform your pushups slow and controlled, not rushed.
• Try not to rest in between pushups.
• Make sure you warm up before your begin and stretch afterward.
Day 2 – 6 pushups
Day 3 – 7 pushups
Day 4 – 8 pushups
Day 5 – 9 pushups
Day 6 – 10 pushups
Day 7 – Rest
Day 8 – 11 pushups
Day 9 – 12 pushups
Day 10 – 13 pushups
Day 11 – 14 pushups
Day 12 – 15 pushups
Day 13 – 16 pushups
Day 14 – Rest
Day 15 – 18 pushups
Day 16 – 20 pushups
Day 17 – 22 pushups
Day 18 – Rest
Day 19 – 26 pushups
Day 20 – 28 pushups
Day 21 – 30 pushups
Day 22 – Rest
Day 23 – 34 pushups
Day 24 – 36 pushups
Day 25 – 38 pushups
Day 26 – 40 pushups
Day 27 – Rest
Day 28 – 45 pushups
In just 28 days, you could be doing 45 or even more push ups in a row. Such a simple workout can provide you with some amazing results. So share this workout with a friend and challenge each other together. In just 28 days, you could be doing 45 or even more push ups in a row. Such a simple workout can provide you with some amazing results. So share this workout with a friend and challenge each other together.