Today we are doing things a little bit differently. Today we are going for the spicy food. Now, this might not be spicy for the Mexicans, but i can tell that for me it is spicy and challenging. But, i love it and i keep making it.
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp cumin
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp cayenne pepper
- 3 pounds shrimp
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 cups corn
- 1 red onion
- 2 cans black beans
- 2 cup diced tomato
- 2 lime juice
- 2 cup brown rice
- 1 cup cilantro
- Cook the rice, then mix it with lime juice, cilantro and season with salt and pepper to your taste.
- Then, combine the corn, black beans, red onion, tomato, lime juice and garlic powder.
- Add the shrimp, garlic powder, cumin, chili, salt and pepper to a medium-high heated pan.
- Stir-fry for about 5-6 minutes.
- Put all the ingredients into one dish.
Please don’t forget to PIN our article.