Not many people know that if you start drinking ACV and lemon juice every day you can get many benefits for your body. This is juice that you need to drink it every day without exceptions to feel the results.
Your body will be shocked when you start drinking this, it will get serous changes.
Now that you know about this drink, we will give you reasons why you need to begin enjoying this morning shot and why you should incorporate in your everyday routine.
We will start with the benefits of each of these ingredients.
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR (ACV)
As we all know ACV has some specific taste that many of us don’t like it. It is hard to swallow at first, but when read about the benefits it will become your favorite drink.
Here are some of the best benefits that you can get from ACV:
- A dose of ACV can stop the cravings and help you reduce appetite which leads to weight loss
- ACV mixed with water can aid the bad bacteria in the stomach if you have stomach ache; this is because it acts as a natural antibiotic
- It will help you deal with indigestion, and if you prep your stomach with a little ACV it can help you to properly digest the heavy foods that you eat
- You can take ACV shot as energy boost before or after your workout; It is full with enzymes that can bring you a lift before workout and it can even aide to a hangover because it helps relieve the buildup of lactic acid
- ACV shot (or gargle) with some water can help you with your allergies; it is good with sinus drainage and it can even assist in preventing a cold coming on by killing germs
- Stains from your teeth can also be removed when you gargle some ACV; you should do the gargle after your morning coffee, and it will also help you keep your gums healthy
- ACV can help regulate high blood sugar levels and sometimes it is used as a natural way to aide and treat people with Diabetes
LEMON JUICE BENEFITS
- Lemon juice can reduce inflammation; this means that if you drink lemon juice in water on a regular basis it will decrease the acidity in your body; another thing that can help you with is to remove uric acid in your joins
- Mixture of lemon and ACV can encourage healthy digestion by loosening toxins in your digestive tract; it will help you relieve symptoms of indigestion such as heartburn, burping and bloating
- It will cleanse your system by flushing out the toxins in your body and it stimulates the liver
- Antioxidants that can be found in lemon juice will help to not only decrease the blemishes on your skin but wrinkles too; you can apply it to scars and age spots to stop their appearance
- Lemon juice is full of vitamin C, and this vitamin is like our immune system’s jumper cables; when we feel stressed, vitamin C is the first thing to plummet
- Potassium is good for our health as well as for our brain and nerve function; lemons are high in potassium and that is the reason why you should consume it
- The scent of lemon has a calming effect on your nervous system; it will provide your body with energy when it enters your digestive tract
- Viral infections can be fought with lemon; it will also boost your immune system
These are the reasons why you should consume this mixture. But, the main reason and the most important are to prevent indigestion, keep everything moving and give you an energy boost.
- 1 bottle of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 bottle of Organic Lemon Juice
For start, we will give you the amounts of each ingredient that you will need:
- 1 tbsp. ACV
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ cup of water (or however much you want, it can be a cup of ¼ cup if you want)
Keep in mind that the first few times you drink this it is going to be a little strange taste. But with time you will get used to it and you will start enjoying the benefits.
The first couple days or weeks you should drink this with only one tbsp., and eventually upgrade the ingredients for more benefits.
INGREDIENTS WHEN YOU FEEL READY FOR MORE:
- 3 tbsp. ACV
- A splash of Lemon Juice (like ½ tbsp.)
- Water (however much)
The best thing that will help your body is to have lots of ACV, as much as you can handle. ACV keeps everything “moving” and that way the benefits increase.
It is recommended to take this drink on empty stomach before breakfast. But, you should be careful not to take it on empty stomach if your workout is in the morning. The acid will make you nauseous, and that’s the reason why you should take it after your workout.
Take the shots and enjoy the benefits!