The young mother Molly Landis posted a photo that seems to instantly circumnavigate the globe.
Like many mothers, Molly regularly performs the home activities while carrying her baby in a wrap carrier. She never saw that as a problem until recently an accident occurred in the kitchen. The only good side is that she didn’t have her baby at her side.
– I don’t usually post my personal problems on Facebook, but this I have to share as a warning. On Tuesday my stove exploded and sent a huge fireball at my face, neck and chest. Now as a result of the mishap I have open wounds. Yes, it hurts a lot, but I can not stop thinking about how much lucky i was. As a new mother, i often carry my daughter in a wrap carrier. That evening by miracle she fell asleep before the usual time, so I left her in her bed, and I continued with my obligations. The worst burns are exactly on my chest, where usually wear my daughter. I am writing this to warn you to be careful with all the activities while carrying your babies, said the young Mom.
This accident is really bizarre, but there is a chance to happen. Therefore, it would be best that babies and young children are away from the kitchen, because as safe as it may seem, accidents can happen when we least expect.