The Banana Berry And Flax seed Perfect Smoothie
Today we are making something different. We are adding some whey protein to our smoothie in order to make our muscles stronger!
- 1 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 large banana
- 2 cups Almond milk
- 3 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 2 scoop of vanilla whey protein powder
- 4 ice cubes
- Add all the ingredients together in a the blender.
- Blend until smooth. Around 30-40 seconds.
This smoothie has:
- 220 Calories
- 5 g Fat
- 1,700 mg Omega 3
- 14 g Protein
- 60% DV Vitamin C
- 13% DV Vitamin D and Vitamin K
- 40% DV Vitamin E
Please don’t forget to PIN our article.