When it comes to personal hygiene, the majority of people have no idea how often they should take a shower or wash their hair …
Most of the people follow the rule “more is better”, which in some cases can make things worse, rather than improve things.
Therefore, scientists conduced numerous investigations, and came to the results shown in the following illustrations.
Now you can see the daily activities of personal hygiene and to know how often they need to do.
How To Perfect hygiene according to the scientists:
1. Wash your hair once or twice a week.
2. Brush your teeth twice a day, and once before bed
3. Put a deodorant or antiperspirant before going to bed
4. Showering once every 2-3 days is enough for proper hygiene
5. Clean your teeth with floss once a day
6. Use a mouth wash if needed, but avoid using it after brushing your teeth
7. Change your razor when you notice that it’s making your skin red
8. Clean your glasses regularly
9. Cut your nails in one or two weeks
Check out our YouTube Channel for more healthy tips: