- Walk barefoot, and you will get antioxidants from the earth.
- Consume more saturated animal fats that are unprocessed.
- Avoid statins, because they can have side effects.
- Reduce as much as you can the exposure to anxiety and stress.
- Avoid sugars like processed grains and fructose.
- Exercise on a regular basis. You can weight-lift, stretch, do core workout and high-intensity interval training.
- Do not sit too long.
- You need to increase the intake when it comes to Vitamin D. You can ether spend more time outside in the sun, or you can simply take vitamin D supplements.
See more in the video below:
Please share our article on the social media. Here is a pinnable infographic: