If you are not happy with how your breasts look it can cause discomfort. I’ve heard many times that it’s impossible to perk up your breasts with exercises and home remedies. But now I can tell you it is possible and give you a list of what works.
I spent a lot of time testing out different methods and combinations of methods, only to find that I didn’t like the results of most of them. I scoured the web looking for ways to really target just my breasts and to regain a plump, firmness in them.
You think it is impossible? Of course not. I found an exercise that I’ve used for years that has made a huge difference in the appearance of my boobs. This is my go to exercise! Not only that, but I also found one home remedy that actually tightens the skin on your breasts, leaving them firm, plump, and yes… much, much perkier!
I absolutely assure you that these two tips work, so you would want to get started right away.
- Lay on your back on a bench (use your bed or a mat if you don’t have access to a bench)
- Take one 5-pound weight in each hand
- Raise your arms straight above your chest
- Then, lower them out to your sides as far as you can, like you’re an airplane
- Now raise them up again, back above your chest
- You’re going to do 3 sets of 10 of these every other day. This is for the muscles under the breasts, in your upper chest, and in your underarm area. In about one month, you’ll start to see the difference!
Tip 2: The Home Remedy
The only ingredient for this is virgin olive oil..
Lay in your bed, with some pillows behind your back. Taka some oil in your hands and rub them together. Place one hand on each breast and make small circles around both of them in a massaging motion. Make 10 circles around each breast, and you’re done!
If you’ve got lots of excess oil, you can take it off with a towel but leave some on because the oil makes your skin more elastic .
Do this everyday or at least 3 times a week and it will make your breasts more firm.
So these are my two tips for perky and firm breasts!