Parasite infections have become quite common, but luckily there are plenty of natural ways to get rid of them. The first thing to do in such cases is to strengthen your immune system using certain herbs, before treating your parasite problem.
How to Know If You Have Parasites?
- Constant fatigue
- Mood swings, depression, restlessness, suicidal thoughts, anxiety, and irritability
- Gum bleeding
- Constant cravings for sugars and processed foods
- Sensitivities and allergies to foods-
- Iron deficiency or anemia
- Constant yeast infections such as Candida
- Appetite loss
- Unexplained hunger
- Skin issues like acne, lesions, hives, rashes, sores, ulcers, itching dermatitis, weeping eczema, and others
- Fidgeting and nervousness
- Issues with breathing
- Drooling during sleep and grinding of teeth
- Memory-related issues
- Menstrual issues with women/reproductive dysfunctions with men
- Stiff and sore joints
- Ithcing all over, particularly around the nose, mouth, and anus
- Consistent digestive problems
- kills over sixty types of fungus and twenty types of bacteria
- it is used for controlling secondary fungal infections
- it can prevent oxidation which is the result of parasite toxins
- ajolene and allicin in garlic are great for killing amoebas and parasites
- simply chop and eat it fresh , or even take it in oil form.
- for malaria, cholera, scabies, tuberculosis,
- improve circulation
- helps with digestion
- treating nausea and gas
- improves the acid production of your stomach
Pumpkin Seeds (Raw)
Simply grind half a cup of these miracle seeds.Add the powder to any salad or smoothie of your choice.
According to research done by The University of Maryland Medical Center, combining papaya seeds with organic honey cleans stools of parasites.
Or take the grinned seeds of a medium-sized papaya, add a cup of coconut milk and one tablespoon of organic coconut oil. Add the rest of the papaya and blend.
Drink this blend each day for a week.
Anti-parasitic, anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory.
Simply mix it with some pepper and coconut oil.
The University of Maryland suggests :
- Curled mint
- Oregon Grape
- Black Walnuts
- good night’s sleep
- plenty of water